Benefits of the cash software for scrap metal dealers & recyclers
In addition to accounting, the management of a Cash book is certainly one of the least favourite tasks in the day-to-day business of small and medium-sized enterprises. With the myMetals® function for cash accounting in the scrap metal trade, you will have more time for your core business and cash accounting will become child’s play:
- Overview of all cash transactions (income and expenditure) in the system
- Avoidance of duplication and manual transmission errors at the point of sale
- Automatic message in the event of differences at the point of sale
- Opening a Cash book with an opening balance (stating a fixed amount or the denomination)
- Printout of cash counting report after closing the Cash book
- Access to already closed Cash books at all times
- Easy and fast adjustment of your cash holding possible at all times
- Closure of the Cash book with just a few clicks
- Automatic logging of amounts in the Cash book including invoice creation directly in the document
How does the cash accounting function assist you in your business?
The cash software of myMetals® is the first software solution in the cloud for the scrap metal trade, which you can use via various devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC) to access all your data and documents at all times:
In future, avoid tedious calculations and searches for causes of discrepancies and cash deficits. Document your cash holdings easily and centrally in the industry solution for scrap metal dealers: myMetals®.
myMetals® is based on the pioneering technology from Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and is available in three versions: Basic, Plus and Premium. You decide which package is right for you!
Optimisation of workflows beyond cash accounting
myMetals® supports you at every point in your day-to-day business. In addition to practical cash accounting, our software has many other functions such as warehouse management software and a Weighing Wizard with which you can organise your workflows and business processes more efficiently in the salvage yard:
- Container management
- Financial accounting
- Vehicle dispatching
- Processing of purchases and sales
Through the interaction of the various applications and services in myMetals® that are perfectly tailored to your industry, you not only optimise your processes, but also save money because you do not have to purchase a separate program for each function.
If you have any questions in relation to cash accounting or myMetals®, just send us an e-mail or call us. We’ll be happy to help you!